Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Eyeglasses



Nobody Cares What I Think, But...
Chic, make-a-statement eyeglasses are:
totally in right now, and totally sexy.

Glasses are everywhere right now. Ever since Anne Hathaway stepped out in a pair of funky frames, it seems that the gossip world has been buzzing trying to snap pictures of other super-famous celebs wearing eyeglasses. Whether you need them to see (like I do), or are just wearing them because they're aesthetically awesome, in the world of specs the rule seems to be: there are no rules.

When I go out to the bar donning eyeglasses (because, lets face it, I want to see my prospects clearly!), I have absolutely no problem finding flirt-worthy guys who dig my spectacles. The stigma against glasses isn't what it was when we were in middle school, and thanks to the new wave of celebrities rocking this look, being called four-eyes is now synonymous with sexy.

Find Some Sweet Frames Here: http://www.framesdirect.com/eyeglasses/

If you're a hot lady with glasses, comment and let me know how they're working for you!

1 comment:

  1. Go to http://www.warbyparker.com/ which creates beautiful vintage inspired glasses and is my favorite new company. That's where I just got my newest pair (Crosby Revolver Black) and boyfriend thinks they're incredibly sexy. My other favorite thing about the company is that it's named after Jack Kerouac characters. I'm totally obsessed with the beat generation right now. P.S. I care what you think. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete