Friday, July 29, 2011

Lee DeWyze & Jonna Walsh: Engaged! (A NCWITB Congratulations)



Congratulations to the newly engaged American Idol Season 9 Winner Lee DeWyze and his girlfriend actress/model Jonna Walsh. The two met last year while shooting his video for the song Sweet Serendipity, and are planning a Fall 2012 wedding.

I wish it was me, but I am happy for her. And I am very happy for Lee. I am a big fan of his, and he hasn't seemed to be able to catch a break. Today he is trending on Yahoo, and while it's obviously just because of his celebrity-engagement, hopefully this will lead more people to check out his music... for example the song below, his new single Beautiful Like You.



A fan of Lee or Jonna's? Comment with your congrats and/or opinions on this whirlwind engagement!

No comments:

Post a Comment