Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wet 2 Straight Flat Iron by Remington

Nobody Cares What I Think, But...
the Wet2Straight Flat Iron by Remington is:
the BEST flat iron in its price range.

I just bought the Remington Wet2Straight Flat Iron when my old flat iron fell off the towel bar and shattered into a million pieces. I have always been intrigued by irons that claim to straighten your hair when it is still wet, so when I saw this one by Remington on sale at Target, I went for it. I have to admit, I had some doubts at first... how could a product really dry your hair AND straighten it simultaneously?

Lucky for me (and for you, once you go out and buy one) this iron does just that! I was AMAZED by it's performance, and to be honest- it basically inspired the concept for this whole blog! As I mentioned before, I got mine on sale at Target (it's around 20 dollars) and let me tell you, it is worth much more. My naturally wavy hair went from damp to dry to pin straight literally on contact. I 100% endorse this product for all the girls out there struggling with their waves and curls... we all know that sometimes you just need to straighten things out, and with a super easy to read/operate digital dial and dual ceramic heated plates, Remington does what it promises. (If only they made men!)


Buy Yours Here: http://www.target.com/Remington-Wet-Straight-Flat-Iron/dp/B000BH3D7E


If you buy a flat iron because of this post, or already own this one by Remington, make sure to comment and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. this is my ALL TIME favorite flat iron. i have thick hair and a lot of hair, and this iron has been the only one to work on my hair. LOVE IT !

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine lasted 10 years with me doing lots of hair and cant find it gain or the same :((

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree. I have one but it stopped working. I'm trying to find another one. Where can I find one? I can't use kind of flat iron. Help a susta out.

    ReplyDelete