Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kris Humphries & Kim Kardashian: Married! (A NCWITB Congratulations)


Kongratulations are in order for celebrity power couple Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian who married last night (8-20-11) in a private ceremony in Montecito, California with the help of 440 guests. Pictures and details are beginning to leak, but NCWITB just wanted to extend a small little "congrats" to them as they begin their lives together.

Now I promise you that, while it may seem to be the case, NCWITB is NOT a Karashian blog. I discuss other things here and will fill the next few pages with a lot of other topics. However, Humphries being a native to Minnesota also peaks my interest in this couple. They have been spotted around town at places like Costco and Lake Minnetonka, so in my mind it's only a matter of time before I meet them and become their best friend. Understand?

Have a  "kongrats" for this celebrity couple? Comment below and let me hear your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment