Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar Expecting Child Number 20 (A NCWITB Congratulations!)


Love them or hate them, chances are you were talking about the Duggar's today. After an announcement on the Today Show, the world has learned that Michelle and Jim Bob are expecting child number 20. It looks like they are going to (once again) change the title of their reality show 19 Kids and Counting.

A lot of people find their child hoarding controversial, but unlike other reality show celebrities they are clearly not in it for any sort of fame or money. They are good, honest, God fearing people and they know we're as fascinated with them and they probably are of us.

As I've said a million times, nobody cares what I think... however, I have to announce it: I love the Duggar's! I think Michelle is totally sweet and awesome and I am completely interested in their crazy lives. The whole natural family planning thing sort of freaks me out, but I'm 25 and have no money... these people are pro's! I say go for it Duggar's! Good or bad, we'll be watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment